Residential Pest Control
Our General residential service includes an inspection of the home to see where our IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program can start helping resolve those irritating pest problems. After the inspection of the home our licensed technician will start working on an inside and outside treatment that will help keep those pests at bay. There are many pests that can invade your home and do so in many ways. Like these pests, the treatments may vary according to the situation in and around the residence.
- Inspection of the interior
- Spot Treatment to establish a barrier inside the home.
- Gels and Baits in cabinets and around plumbing as well as other areas of infestation.
- Dust in voids and areas that are inaccessible by other means.
- Carpets, Rugs, and Bedding Treatments (Apply to special infestations).
We recommend the interior service be performed at least once or twice a year, but it can be done any time at your request. Please allow time for treatments to properly be placed and to dry before daily activities resume in the household.
Outside Treatments May Include:
- Inspection of the exterior
- Sweeping of the eaves, windows, and doors for webs and wasp nests that are within reach.
- Up to a 10 foot barrier around the structure of the home.
- Treatments around windows, doors, and cracks and crevices.
After the initial service we will return to your home on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly schedule that fits your needs. If there is a problem between service visits please contact us. We will be glad to come out and retreat those problem areas free of charge.